Timothy V. Myers, M.D. is a fellowship trained body imaging and body interventional radiologist with years of experience in both body interventional and neurointerventional procedures. Dr. Myers has practiced emergency radiology for the last 14 years.
Dr. Myers launched Peacefield Radiology in 2010 to provide strategic, physician-leadership consulting services to radiology groups, and physician-led businesses that are ready and excited to grow.
Dr. Myers currently holds the following positions:
- Chief Operating Officer and Principal at Peacefield Radiology
- Chief Medical Officer at Fortis Qualitas in Sydney, Australia, Mumbai, India, Zürich, Switzerland and Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Chief Medical Officer at Professional Portable X-ray in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Various Medical Directorships at a number of institutions
As an entrepreneur he provided medical leadership as the medical director during development of the first, multistate radiology group based teleradiology service. Following acquisition by Nighthawk Radiology Services, formerly of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and Scottsdale, Arizona he served as Chief Medical Officer and Senior VP with responsibility for over 140 radiologists. He has also served as Director of Professional Services for Virtual Radiology (vRad) of Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Dr. Myers received his medical degree from the University of Missouri—Kansas City School of Medicine and completed his internship at the University of South Dakota and Avera McKennan Hospital. Dr. Myers completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology and a fellowship in Body Imaging and Interventional Procedures at the University of Missouri—Kansas City/Truman Medical Center. He is certified by the American Board of Radiology with 25 years of experience in Body Imaging, Emergency Radiology, and Body and Neurointerventional Procedures.
Dr. Myers has also served in the United States Air Force as Chief of Diagnostics in the Department of Radiology and Officer in Charge, Section of Interventional Radiology at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, MS.
Dr. Myers has received the Air Force Commendation Medal for his service as a Major in the United States Air Force, as well as recognition by Alpha Omega Alpha, Delta Chapter of the National Medical Honor Society. He has also been awarded two Flarscheim Scholarships for Medical Research. Dry Myers has given dozens of scientific presentations at events ranging from the European Congress of Radiology to the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Neuroradiology and the Association for Medical Imaging Management.
Brad Snyder, M.D. has been associated with Peacefield Radiology for a number of projects including initial development of Fortis Qualitas.
As of November, 2015, Dr. Snyder became a senior partner in Peacefield Radiology and assumed the role of Chief Medical Officer.
Dr. Snyder is a fellowship trained Thoracic radiologist with a fellowship from Harvard University: Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Dr. Snyder has been involved in emergency radiology since 2004.
Dr. Snyder has had a long history leadership roles beginning at George Washington University in Washington DC where he was Chief of Thoracic Radiology.
Additional leadership roles have included:
- NightHawk Radiology Services:
- Medical Director working with the management team managing up to 150 radiologists
- Chairman, Executive Committee
- Medical Director, European operations headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland with responsibilities for management of onsite radiologists in Zürich and offsite radiologists in Europe and England
- vRad (Virtual Radiologic):
- Medical Director working with the management team managing over 350 radiologists
- Member, international business development team with accounts generated in Singapore, China, Russia, Europe and the Middle East
- Member, compensation committee, responsible for design and implementation of radiologist compensation model
- Created and managed philanthropic projects including award-winning collaboration with Doctors without Borders (MSF) and projects in Haiti, Uzbekistan, Uganda and Central African Republic
- Doctor Snyder has also been editor in chief and responsible for organizing and developing internal communications for radiologists at both NightHawk Radiology Services and vRad.
Dr. Snyder’s strong interpersonal skills and his history of management of radiologist teams have made him an effective practice-builder and problem-solver.
Michael Vollmer is the Chief Executive Officer of PeacefieldRAD’s teleradiology division and has more than twelve years of experience in the international teleradiology field. He has over twenty-two years of experience in the global healthcare industry with a focus on operations, business development, and project initiation and start-ups. Before joining PeacefieldRAD, Michael led the international division for NightHawk Radiology and Virtual Radiologic, the two largest global teleradiology providers, as VP in charge of new markets. In addition to spearheading efforts in China, Russia, and Europe, Michael's specific focus involved detailed strategic plans for entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), Kuwait, and United Arab Emirates (UAE) markets. Michael brings his vast professional knowledge of global teleradiology markets to PeacefieldRAD and will lead our expansion of providing world-class teleradiology professional services from his base in Zurich, Switzerland. Additionally, Michael is an attorney, licensed in the state of California.
Thomas Goslee is a Swiss-American, dual citizen who brings over a decade of experience working at the forefront of international teleradiology development. Thomas will join PeacefieldRAD as the Chief Operating Officer of the international teleradiology division. Thomas holds a two year United Arab Emirates (UAE) residency-work visa and since 2011 has performed in-depth international and GCC teleradiology market analysis, including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), UAE and Qatar. In 2005, he was a member of the first US teleradiology company to station American board certified, sub-specialized and fellowship trained radiologists outside the US to perform international diagnostic interpretations. His responsibilities included providing clinical and operational workflow/IT support for more than 400 radiologists on three continents. He is dedicated to improving patient care and safety through interoperability of advanced healthcare applications and empowering healthcare professionals to deliver improved patient outcomes by standardizing, streamlining and simplifying hospital workflow processes. He is a member of the International Society of Radiographers and Radiological Technologists (ISRRT), the International Society for Telemedicine & eHealth (ISfTeH) and a subscriber to the IHE Radiology Planning Committee / Europe Connectathon.
Meg Honeck, B.S.Ed./B.A., joined Peacefield Radiology in August of 2013.
Ms. Honeck provides social media community management and digital content strategies coordination across all social media components including coordination with websites and other marketing. She also provides social media management.
As social media manager Ms. Honeck is responsible for presenting our client’s voice on social media. She creates content, responds to comments, answers questions and coordinates with clients for answers and follow-up plans. She frequently works with those who have a relationship with, or have heard of our clients.
As community manager Ms. Honeck is responsible for being an advocate for our clients on social networks. She creates the social media persona for our clients and actively goes out within the online community to connect with users and potential users and advocates for our clients within these groups. As community manager she deals with those who haven’t heard of or aren’t familiar with our client and works to boost awareness for, and of the group.
Ms. Honeck’s experience includes:
- Social media community management for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn including coordination with client websites.
- Planning and assisting in creation of posts and updates to all managed social media.
- Planning and coordination of Blog and article production and editorial calendars.
- Design and maintain databases.
- Create, design and maintain external website and intranet activities.
- Designing websites and coordination of copy and copy editing for the site information and pages within the site.
Prefrontal Social Media is dedicated to getting your message to your clinicians, hospital administration and patients with effective communication that sets your group apart allowing you to engage your clients with information about you, radiology and imaging.
Kate Smith, joined Peacefield Radiology in February of 2013.
Ms. Smith provides social media content strategies, copy writing and copy editing expertise through her company, Katewordsmith.
She also provides content strategies and editing for Blog and article posts. She also coordinates social networking and social media marketing.
She assists with development of editorial calendars.
Ms. Smith’s experience includes:
- Union Park Marketing
- Wingnut Advertising
- Peacefield Radiology
- Tiger Oak Publications
- Tiger Oak Publications